Saturday, September 26, 2009

Real friends give each other the junk they find!



So, Two of my dear friends went junking last Saturday morning....and brought me some treasures unexpectedly! Wow! I can't tell you how much it meant that they thought of me...so this chair was one of their finds for $2 at a yard sale. My hubbie bubbie was just saying how he wished we had a chair in our closet for him to put his shoes on. And...viola! Literally on my doorstep (thanks to my friends) we have a chair! I simply took off the seat and back, spray painted the metal and recovered the seat with fabric that coordinates with our room. Love it, and it only took my baby's morning nap to complete.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

look at you girl, that's awesome! thanks for the pics, i love what you did with it. we knew you would create something amazing! xoxo