Monday, August 17, 2009

Kitchen table with a twist!


This is my kitchen table and chairs that I found initially at Heavenly Things Flea Market. This endevor began when I was in Hancock fabrics, just browsing...and there I saw this funky fabric I just had to have. I purchased the flower print not knowing what I would do with it...when I saw these chairs, I knew! As soon as I bought the chairs, I brought them home and recovered them...I was so excited, I decided I had to go back and buy the table. When I brought the table home, I first primed the top and then matched the fabric colors of creme, chocolate, and RAZORBACK RED. With those colors I painted a verse from John 15 and vines with red roses to match. I love eating breakfast here and sitting my tush on such delightful fabric.

No comments: